The 2016 ADEC Annual Conference in Minneapolis
April 13-16, 2016
Pre-Conference Institute: April 12-13, 2016
The premiere educational, interdisciplinary meeting for professionals working in the field of death, dying and bereavement: mental health professionals, social workers, counselors, educators, clergy, funeral directors, hospital and hospice personnel, and psychologists.
Online registration is now closed.
If you can't make it Minneapolis this year, be sure to take advantage of our webcast sessions direct and live from the Hilton Minneapolis. This includes more than a dozen fantastic presentations including all three keynotes!
Why attend the ADEC 38th Annual Conference?
- Learn about cutting-edge research and clinical practice in thanatology.
- Customize your conference experience — choose session types and topics that suit your discipline and interests.
- Network with peers in formal and informal settings, and establish connections that will stay with you for years.
- Identify new resources, products and services that can help move your practice forward.
- Earn continuing education credits, available in a variety of disciplines, including social work, marriage and family therapy, psychology, counseling, nursing and more.
Arrive a few days early for our Pre-Conference Institute
Enhance your conference experience by participating in one or more of the pre-conference sessions being offered. These specially designed courses provide an in-depth look at the topics and issues of greatest importance in grief and bereavement. (Participation requires an additional fee.)
Thanks to our 2016 sponsors!