The ADEC 40th Annual Conference in Pittsburgh, PA
April 25 - 28, 2018
Pre-Conference Institute: April 24 - 25, 2018
The Westin Convention Center, Pittsburgh
1000 Penn Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA, 15222, United States
The premiere educational, interdisciplinary meeting for professionals working in the field of death, dying and bereavement: mental health professionals, social workers, counselors, educators, clergy, funeral directors, hospital and hospice personnel, and psychologists. The call for abstracts for the 2018 Annual Conference is open! Check back periodically as information becomes available.
Why attend the ADEC 40th Annual Conference?
- Learn about cutting-edge research and clinical practice in thanatology.
- Customize your conference experience — choose session types and topics that suit your discipline and interests.
- Network with peers in formal and informal settings, and establish connections that will stay with you for years.
- Identify new resources, products and services that can help move your practice forward.
- Earn continuing education credits, available in a variety of disciplines, including social work, marriage and family therapy, psychology, counseling, nursing and more.
Arrive a few days early for our Pre-Conference Institute
Enhance your conference experience by participating in one or more of the pre-conference sessions being offered. These specially designed courses provide an in-depth look at the topics and issues of greatest importance in grief and bereavement. (Participation requires an additional fee.)
Thanks to our 2017 sponsors!