Thank you to everyone who helped make the 2011 conference in Miami such a success!
Dying, Death and Bereavement in the Global Community
June 22-25, 2011
Pre-conference Institute June 21-22, 2011
Miami, Florida, USA
Every three years, the global leaders in thanatology meet at the International Conference on Grief and Bereavement in Contemporary Society. In 2011, this meeting combined with the ADEC Annual Conference for an extraordinary, collaborative event. Thanks to those who have worked to bring it to fruition.
Download the Final Program now. And view photos from the event on ADEC's Facebook page!
We thank the following for their support of the 2011 ADEC Annual Conference and 9th International Conference on Grief and Bereavement in Contemporary Society:
New York Life Foundation
Premium Nonprofit Supporters:
Open to Hope
Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS)
Silver Commercial Supporter:
Hospice Foundation of America
Selected Independent Funeral Homes
Bronze Commercial Supporters:
Baywood Publishing Co.
Quality of Life Publishing Co.
Bronze Nonprofit Supporters:
TideWell Hospice and Palliative Care
- American Counseling Association
- Baywood Publishing
- Compassionate Friends
- Daisy Luiten – All the Stars Above
- Dignity Memorial
- Funeral Home Gifts
- Hospice Foundation of America
- International Society of Traumatic Stress Studies
- Living Life Dying Death
- Marian University
- Memorial Plan
- National Center for Death Education, Mount Ida College
- New York Life Foundation
- Open To Hope
- Quality of Life Publishing Co.
- Sacred Vigil Press
- SCI Hispana
- Selected Independent Funeral Homes
- Springer Publishing Company
- Tragedy Assistance Program For Survivors (TAPS)
- TideWell Hospice
- Widowed Community Education & Support Services (WCESS, Inc.)