Applicants with special testing requirements:
- Must submit this request along with the application.
- Should be able to provide documented proof of the disability, if requested.
- May submit anti-discrimination laws/regulations from country of residence, if living outside the U. S..
- Will be notified of accommodation status within 30 days of request whenever possible.
- Can be assured exam score reports will not reveal that any testing accommodation was provided.
“The ADEC Certification Program does not and shall not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, race, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression”.
Our policy is in accordance with:
- 1990 Americans with Disability Act (ADA)
- 1991 U. S. Civil Rights Act