Save the Dates:
ADEC 2020 Annual Conference
April 28 - May 2, 2020
Hyatt Regency Columbus, Columbus, OH, USA
The premiere educational, interdisciplinary meeting for professionals working in the field of death, dying and bereavement: mental health professionals, social workers, counselors, educators, clergy, funeral directors, hospital and hospice personnel, and psychologists. Save the date and join us in Columbus! Check back periodically as information becomes available.
Why attend the ADEC 42nd Annual Conference?
- Learn about cutting-edge research and clinical practice in thanatology.
- Customize your conference experience — choose session types and topics that suit your discipline and interests.
- Network with peers in formal and informal settings, and establish connections that will stay with you for years.
- Identify new resources, products and services that can help move your practice forward.
- Earn continuing education credits, available in a variety of disciplines, including social work, marriage and family therapy, psychology, counseling, nursing and more.
Arrive a few days early for our Pre-Conference Institute
Enhance your conference experience by participating in one or more of the pre-conference sessions being offered. These specially designed courses provide an in-depth look at the topics and issues of greatest importance in grief and bereavement. (Participation requires an additional fee.)
Present at the 2020 Conference
ADEC is now accepting abstract submissions for concurrent sessions and poster presentations. Learn more and submit your proposal online. The deadline is Sept. 13.